Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Help please!!

I have recently lost a considerable amount of weight (60lbs)unintentionally. And sadly turns out its due to chronic illness. My face appears droopy and not full at all..almost sunk in๐Ÿ˜ฅ..not sure any product can help that part. I have large wrinkles below checks due to droopy and saggy, deep forehead wrinkles (have always had just got worse) and to make matters worse i have lots of facial hair on my chin which i tweeze, that and picking has left me with lots of small scarring. I went 3 years without even using skincare in such a deepdepression due to my illness and LOTS of life changes including divorce.The stress, abstence of skincare, weightloss, and years have really took a toll on my skin. I am currently using..AM - YTTP cleanser, 111 skin Vit C, The Ordinary Buffet, Ole Henricksen Moisturizer w/ SPF. PM - The Ordinary Retinoid 2% & Buffett, Perricone firming moisturizer, & a PM mask of some kind.I have tried several products, some have helped some not somuch. My biggest concern is the sagging and droopying..please any advice would be appriciated. Thanks

Re: Help please!!

Hi! I would try adding the ordinary niacinamide serum for the scarring and overall skin barrier protection + argireline solution 10% for wrinkles - both will take some time to see results but feel amazing and 100% worth being patient. I love diorโ€™s Lifting serum and clarinsโ€™ shaping facial lift /total v contouring system. Clarins has facial massage technique specifically for that serum that I find helps with circulation and contouring where I want it.

@Mustangwatkins wrote:

I have recently lost a considerable amount of weight (60lbs) unintentionally. And sadly turns out its due to chronic illness. My face appears droopy and not full at all..almost sunk in๐Ÿ˜ฅ..not sure any product can help that part. I have large wrinkles below checks due to droopy and saggy, deep forehead wrinkles (have always had just got worse) and to make matters worse i have lots of facial hair on my chin which i tweeze, that and picking has left me with lots of small scarring. I went 3 years without even using skincare in such a deep depression due to my illness and LOTS of life changes including divorce. The stress, abstence of skincare, weightloss, and years have really took a toll on my skin. I am currently using..

AM - YTTP cleanser, 111 skin Vit C, The Ordinary Buffet, Ole Henricksen Moisturizer w/ SPF. 

PM - The Ordinary Retnoil, Buffett, Perridone firming moisturizer, & a PM mask of some kind.

I have tried several products, some have helped some not so much. My biggest concern is the sagging and droopying..please any advice would be appriciated. Thanks 

Re: Help please!!

I really dont feel skincare can help with drooping skin so I wouldnt start throwing too much money in that direction if I were you. A good skincare routine can only do so much.

Your best bet would be skin toning exercises (which can work wonderfully) along with a great diet perhaps with some added collagen supplements. Dont skimp on hydration and chew gum for a few hours a day!

Thanks so muxh!!๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks so muxh!!๐Ÿ˜˜
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing