Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Help for sagging wrinkled neck skin

I have sagging, wrinkled skin on my neck. I have lost weight this year and this was a result. My face doesn't look too bad, but the neck skin is very unsightly. I have heard of using "fillers" to plump up neck skin. They work on my face, but the neck skin is too loose. Please let me know the very most effective neck treatment available without surgery. If there is something that works, even if it is very expensive, would I be able to try a sample before buying? I am not near a Sephora store, so I would need to have it mailed.

I am looking forward to your help (desperately!)

Thank you  ,

Tags:

Re: Help for sagging wrinkled neck skin

Congratulations on your weight loss. I use Pericone MD Sub-D ?? I haven't had major problem with my skin sagging but I did see a nice improvement on me. 

http://www.sephora.com/cold-plasma-sub-d-P270714?skuId=1295336

Re: Help for sagging wrinkled neck skin

Striivectin did not work for me, I tried some Titan laser treatments and it maybe helped a tiny bit. My aesthetition advised fillers. I am not ready for all that

i have a bad wrinkly neck. ugh. clarins has a neck cream...

i have a bad wrinkly neck. ugh. clarins has a neck cream that's good. mostly though, it takes something more invasive to tighten the skin and the underlying muscle.

Try the StriVectin neck cream, I have heard amazing thing...

Try the StriVectin neck cream, I have heard amazing things about from clients that have personally used it after I've suggested it.  Now Im going to tell you that it is supposed to help a little instantly, but obviously for full results you will have to use it for an extended period of time, that meaning you may drop a pretty penny over the period of time using it.  Best way to use it would be to use it twice a day and massage it into your problematic area until its fully absorbed, and wait about 3 minutes until its fully dry to apply product over it.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing