Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Help! Under eye puffiness and fine lines

I’m 46 and still looking for and eye product that will stop my makeup from seeping into my fine lines but and reduce my bags... please help

RE: Help! Under eye puffiness and fine lines

I have Terrible eye skin. Allergies for ever And if I cry, my lids swell for days. I use a few things bc I find that no one product targets the whole mess. The FAB eye detox roller is great. It brightens and dissipates lymph fluid. The Biossance Sqailene and peptides work nicely for me. Also Caudalie Eye Lift and I put it up to the brow bone. The Kate Somerville and Dr Gross serum sticks both contain Retinol and other wonderful stuff to snooth out the skin. And I don't wear concealer liquid but use a powder over primer. It doesn't settle in and make the line look even worse. I don't use them all at once but if my issue is more of an inflammation I detox and tighten. If it's darkness, I brighten and even color correct and powder.... it sounds complicated, haha.. its not tho. Different things affect my skin at different times. When it's really brutal, I walk around in my RayBans and hope people think I'm cool in ShopRite with sunglasses on!!! 😉
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Help! Under eye puffiness and fine lines

I have the same issues and I'm in my 3rd year of the fabulous 50's.  I'm going to try your suggestions because I'm kicking and screaming into my age! LOL. Thanks for the post!!

Re: Help! Under eye puffiness and fine lines

I use a heavy layer of primer in that area, it fills in and fluffs the area.  I like the smashbox photofinish usually. Do you use primer? 

RE: Re: Help! Under eye puffiness and fine lines

Not really under my eyes Just Kate Summerviles wrinkle fighter
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing