Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
Anonymous Insider

Has anyone tried Tria laser for face? Does it work?

Hello

Re: Has anyone tried Tria laser for face? Does it work?

Unfortunately, I have dark hair over my lip and along my chin, so I bought the Tria 1.5 years ago.  I immediately started using the Tria at level 5, which is only recommended if you can handle that pain level.  I was looking for fast results so I dealt with the pain (it feels a little like a rubber band pinch).  You are supposed to shave your face and then use the Tria every other week.  I use mine every week.  I have had good results.  I have almost completely gotten rid of the hair above my lip; however, I still occasionally have some peach fuzz there.  That is one thing to note. Your hair has to be dark for the Tria to work.  I really wish they would come out with one that would help with my light hair.  Overall, while it is an extremely pricey investment (in my opinion) I have found it to be worth the cost.  I still have to use it, but what is left of my facial hair is much more sparse.  The directions stated you need to wait three months after tweezing or waxing to start getting results from the Tria, so if it is something you are seriously considering...I would recommend not tweezing or waxing.  I have not attempted to use the Tria for any other areas of the body.  Feel free to pm me if you have more questions.    

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing