Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Good under eye AM moisturizer

I'm over 40 with rosacea. I have deep set, heavy lidded & hooded eyes. I am looking for a really good eye cream/moisturizer that can be used in the AM. Any good suggestions?

Re: Good under eye AM moisturizer

@norgegirlot I can't say enough about CeraVe!  I used the PM, but they have an AM version with SPF, too.  Derms like it as well.  Good luck!

RE: Good under eye AM moisturizer

Kiehls avocado eye cream is so good! You only use a tiny bit rub it between ring fingers and dab around orbital bone. I use concealer over top with no issues as long as I let it sink in for 5 mins first.

Oh for eye cream I use the Algenist http://m.sephora.com/complete-eye-renewal-balm-P282938 But I will warn you about application. It was very strong for me [in my 30s] and I ended up with little bumps under my eyes. A Sephora employee told me to use it less like every 3rd day because it was very concentrated and my skin didn't need that much. And I haven't had a problem since.

I am currently using the Farmacy brand for during the day...

I am currently using the Farmacy brand for during the day it's light and absorbs quickly.

Hi! I love the Clinique redness solutions moisturizer. It calms my redness and really hydrates my very dry skin. I actually use the cleanser and the spf 15 protective base as well. Clinique sells a trial kit with all three. I recommend you try that for a full two weeks. It is part of my 5 step a.m. routine. 1. First aid beauty cleanser to remove dirt n makeup 2. Clinique Redness solutions cleanser with probiotics to soothe redness 3. Clinique toner for dry skin 4. Clinique redness solutions moisturizer 5. SPF [indoors=Clinique redness solutions protective base spf 15] [outdoors=Josie Maran argan daily moisturizer spf 47 on top of step 4] Hope it helps!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing