cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Good Wrinkle prevention for forehead?

Hi All,

Like my mom I have a very large forehead.  Any recommendations for products to keep me from also inheriting the lines she has in hers?  My hubby is VERY against botox so any preventative work I can do would be best.  Currently 32 years old, sunscreen daily, lover of sheet masks.

Good Wrinkle prevention for forehead?

good for you with the sunscreen, that is definately a must. A retinol at night and peptides to boost your skin would be a good thing to add, as well. It may sound silly, but always wear sunglasses during the day outside. Not only do they reduce the chance of premature aging around the eyes, but helps to reduce squinting which exacerbates 11's and furrows. I, too have a large forehead and i happen to look terrible in bangs so that baby is on display.

Re: Good Wrinkle prevention for forehead?

It's great that you have been using sunscreen daily. I would also suggest incorporating Vitamin C and a retinol product into your skincare routine if you haven't already done so.  Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and aid the skin's natural regeneration process.  Retinol is helpful in increasing the production of collagen and in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.  

Re: Good Wrinkle prevention for forehead?

Do you use an anti-aging eye cream? If so, apply it on your forehead also! It has helped to diminish the appearance of fine lines on my forehead. I'll also give myself a brief massage in the process by applying light upward motions with my hands or device like a Refa. The lines are still there, but it has definitely helped! A retinol in your skincare routine may help too. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing