Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Gobble Gobble- calling all fellow turkey necks HELP!

I am 45 years old, looking for thee best tool and treatment for my turkey neck. It ages me tremendously! I have narrowed it down to ultra-sonic tools but again there are so many out there. Can you please share your candid experience and to-go-to treatment that has proven to work? Cosmetic surgery is abrasive for this type of concern and I feel I should wait at least 10 years before considering a face lift so any advice is appreciated. 

Thank you!

Signed, 

The next thanksgiving meal

Re: Gobble Gobble- calling all fellow turkey necks HELP!

Highly recommend-  

Eminence Organic Skincare Hibiscus Ultra Lift Neck Cream. It works amazingly. Shop around for the lowest online prices. 

I’m 55 and spent way too much time in the sun without sunscreen!  I started doing my entire skincare routine down my neck (morning and night) but I use Cerave on my neck and chest. It’s helped tremendously. I feel like it’s the vitamin C and niacinamide for morning and retinol at night. Redness has lessened and the skin is more plump. I’ve also been hydrating religiously. Now, I can tell from my neck when I’m becoming hydrated. (obagi vitamin c, Peach & Lily serum and The Ordinary niacinamide. At night, The Ordinary Retinol, Niacinamide and Inky List Tranexamic acid. Salwahsoo Night mask on my face, Cerave everywhere else) (I don’t like the consistency of Cerave on my face so since I had it, I use it on my neck/chest)

@menke Ever looked into cool sculpting?  Non invasive procedure, so not quite cosmetic surgery, but still a step up from what I think you'd find at the cosmetics stores.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing