From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Glow recipe Pomegranate serum Questions.

Hello, I love glow recipe and I have a few questions about the pomegranate serum. I’ve used the Rhode Skin before and absolutely LOVE the cleanser but had a bad reaction to the glazing milk and the moisturizing cream, I believe because of peptides. This brings me to the glow recipe pomegranate serum. However, this sum has poly peptides in it, are they a bit different my skin maybe not have a reaction to the serum? I wish I could go to the store and get a free sample but that’s not as easy as it might be for some as I’m in a wheelchair and I can’t drive And I was to go to my local store but they don’t have some of the items that I was looking to purchasing so I’m going to get things online. I was just wondering if I could get feedback about this pomegranate serum as I have forehead wrinkles. I would love to lessen, but I don’t know if this serum would help or not. I am almost 40 I do have a couple of dark spots and such but mostly I am blessed with very nice skin. I am allergic to retinal so I’ve never really used an anti-aging type product. Sorry this is so long! Thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing