Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Forehead wrinkles

I have deep wrinkled in my forehead. Can anyone suggest something that can either get rid of the wrinkles or at least make them less noticeable?

Re: Forehead wrinkles

@NikkiP1231 if it's feasible for you to do I cannot recommend getting Dysport (which is a sister to Botox) injections enough. There is minimal pain involved and the results last me about 6 months and my forehead looks great afterwards. To do my entire forehead and eleven lines is $450, but there are reward programs out there that bring the cost down a little bit.  Also to contrast that a bit you can spend almost that amount of money on serums and creams in that time frame trying to take care of your forehead at home easily. My dermatologist is huge on keeping your skin moisturized to help keep wrinkles at bay and also using certain acids as well. She has me use Vanicream at night which is a moisturizer that you can get on Amazon for about $8 as my night cream (I've sung it's praises for a long time). As far as serum she loves Skinceuticals CE Ferulic with 15% L-asorbic acid. Maelove makes a dupe that's much nicer to the wallet. I do like The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% also. It's been sold out for a while so I had to pick up a couple of bottles from Deciem directly. Good luck!

@NikkiP1231 oh I hear ya! I just noticed some changes in my skin a year or so ago, and the biggest help for me has been consistency in my skincare routine. Regular and consistent masking has made a huge improvement in my skin tone/texture.

I would also suggest adding a retinol/retinol alternative to your routine, depending on what your skin can handle. Maybe start off with The INKEY List Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Moisturizer. If that works, branch out. Best of luck to you, I hope you share an update!

I really dont think anything other than fillers and/or botox can help a deep forehead line. Creams and serums are really quite limited in what they can achieve and oftentimes their claims are dubious at best. You might have some success with silicone patches that can be applied to your forehead overnight. The goal is to flatten out the area and encourage collagen production. Theyre pretty cheap, reviews are favorable, and its probably worth giving it a shot for a couple of months. Ive used them on my neck for months and seen a great improvement. Good luck!!

@NikkiP1231  Hi there - try using the Mount Lai Massaging Jade Textured Facial Roller with Kate Somerville DermalQuench® +Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment or The INKEY List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum. Keep massaging with Jade Roller each night until you get the desired results. Even use the roller on clean skin with no product just to maintain the smoothing results..

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Best to you.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors