Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Forehead wrinkles and fine lines (I think?)

Hello,

Does anyone know of any creams/skincare routines/moisturizers/masks etc that I can use to help my forehead wrinkles/fine lines? I constantly scrunch my forehead to the point where people tell me I look “worried” and I’ve noticed that the lines in my forehead are deeper and more noticeable than they were before. I’m only 26 so I don’t want to have this problem as of yet (maybe in another 25 years…maybe.) I just learned today that face yoga is a thing so I’m going to start practicing that daily. 

My skin care routine as of now is:

neostrata mandelic face wash, followed by thayers witch hazel toner with rose petal, 100% plant derived squalene by the ordinary, Clinique eye cream, Clinique dramatically different cream (both of these were just sample packs lol) with sunscreen (I forget the brand, it rubbed off) and Clinique facial mist. In the PM is basically the same except, the same cleanser, toner, lactic acid(ordinary) retinol(ordinary) another ordinary serum (I forget the name right now but it’s yellow) and followed by the same Clinique products and then aquaphor at night. I’ve noticed the aquaphor has improved my skin since using it, but it’s also been dull lately and just looks awful. 

also, what’s the difference between wrinkles and fine lines????? 

thank you 

Re: Forehead wrinkles and fine lines (I think?)

@Chelseyybryantt I would consider adding a peptide serum. A good one that I have used for years with great results and at a good price tag is The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . But, if the problem is that you have strong facial muscles, the best option would be to paralyze them, at least partially, through Botox, as @SportyGirly125 has suggested. I am considering it myself.

Re: Forehead wrinkles and fine lines (I think?)

@Chelseyybryantt Maybe try botox and a vitamin c serum 

fine lines are superficial and closer to skin's surface, wrinkles are more deep-set. As you age, many fine lines may turn into wrinkles as skin loses elasticity and firmness. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing