Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Forehead winkles and skin regimen questions for acne-prone skin

I am a 39 year old redhead with oily skin and forehead wrinkles that I'm looking to reduce and a desire to combat aging and reduce breakouts. If you were starting from square one with me, what products from Sephora would you recommend? Willing to splurge on things that are really helpful, but generally somewhat budget conscious. Makeup wise, I wear a tinted moisturizer/BB cream/very light foundation, mascara, a light lip stain and I fill in my brows. Pretty low maintenance.

Thanks!

RE: Forehead winkles and skin regimen questions for acne-prone skin

Retinol aids in both anti aging and breakouts both. You can get over the counter retinol in a ton of different products at Sephora but I would recommend going to the dermatologist and they can prescribe you a full strength retinol that will work far better and costs half the price as what you’ll get here. Then you can take what you save on that and use it to splurge on a nice moisturizer or face oil or serum. 🙂

RE: Forehead winkles and skin regimen questions for acne-prone skin

Total game changer. I have similar skin as you and this is amazing after one use. Fine under makeup too. Caudalie Resveratrol lift firming serum

Re: Forehead winkles and skin regimen questions for acne-prone skin

For reference!2019-04-25.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2019-04-25.jpg
testing