Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Fine Lines

Hi girls! I have horrible lines across my forehead and a few dark spots from not being so smart in my younger days. I'm 30 years old and normal skin. I've just started using D.E. TLC. I would like recommendations on a fine line/ vitamin c serum. Should I go with D.E. C-Firma? Or any other recommendations? Thanks so much!

Fine Lines

I love exfoliating 2x a week to help my skin shed the dead skin and I don't go without my retinolA. Peter Thomas Roth has a mask group. Out of all of them, I love the pumpkin enzyme mask (exfoliation, dark spots, deep clean) and the 24K gold mask (helps lines, wrinkles, and hydration). I do my masks and my retinol but you don't want to start with both because retinol can be irritating. So, you'd use retinolA on days you don't exfoliate. This sounds like alot but it takes minutes (about 15) and works wonderfully. The lines I had near my eyes are gone, my skin is smoother, and my face glows. I'm 33.

Re: Fine Lines

Botox will be your best bet for the lines. You’ll be wondering why you didn’t do it sooner!

Fine Lines

@Jess218 I think the most important thint to remember when it comes to fine lines is that they didn't firm over night; they are a result of time. Therefore any product you chose claiming to instantly erase your fine lines is probably smoke and mirrors

RE: Fine Lines

I do use c-firma and I highly recommend it. Also, for your forehead lines, argireline serum from the ordinary, twice a day will astonish you at how effective it is. Results aren’t instant, but they are very very fast.

@Jess218 Drunk Elephant has excellent reviews.  I personally use Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster.  I also think retinol and AHA can help fight the fine lines.  Good luck!  Smiley Happy

I love Dr. Gross ferulic and retinol serum layered with hyaluronic.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1