Facial Oil and/or Serum for Late 30s?
Hi - I'm soon approaching my 36th birthday & am looking + needing either/both a facial oil and/or a new nighttime serum to add to my routine. In addition to adding a SkinCeuticals serum to my wishlist, I'm also looking at the following products -
- SUNDAY RILEY - Juno Antioxidant + Superfood Face Oil
- THE ORDINARY - 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- EDIBLE BEAUTY - Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine
- SATURDAY SKIN - Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum
- YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE - Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil
- LANCER - Omega Hydrating Oil
Would you recommend any of these or others? Thanks!
I've been considering the
Re: Facial Oil and/or Serum for Late 30s?
I second @SportyGirly125's recommendation. I absolutely love the Ordinary's Rosehip Seed Oil. It instantly plumps up fine lines and wrinkles. It's also amazing under the eyes as an eye oil. <333 Plus, it's a steal at under $10.00 bucks.