Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Eye cream recommendations for my mom

Hi beautiful! I'm looking for an eye cream for my mother cuz her birthday is coming up. She's 53 years old so I'm looking for products that help firm skin. She's been using Estee Lauder advanced night repair eye cream and Elizabeth Ardens capsules for a few years. She's open to try new products. I'm not really familiar with products suited for women at my mother's age. So any recommendations (under $150) are appreciated! Thank you in advance!!
Tags:

RE: Eye cream recommendations for my mom

I will try it

Eye cream recommendations for my mom

I would recommend the clarins eye cream for your mom, red bottle, it's very good for mature skin!

Re: Eye cream recommendations for my mom

I have to say eye cream is something Im really on the fence about as to whether it actually does much. Having said that - lol - the one I would recommend above all the rest Ive tried is this one by Fresh. I keep it in the fridge (I keep most of my skin care in the fridge!), because it feels SO much nicer going on when it is chilled. I also linked the night mask as it might be nice to gift them both to your mother as a set .. the mask is a wonderful product and likely something she would enjoy and find beneficial.

FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream

fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

I love Fresh products and will give it a try!

@grizzlymaze how did you highlight the product in blue?

@grizzlymaze how did you highlight the product in blue?

Re: @grizzlymaze how did you highlight the product in blue?

You just need to use the hashtag key then type in the product name. 😀

@Fantasme My mom is in her 60s and she loves Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream, La Mer Eye Concentrate, and SK II R.N.A Power Anti Aging Eye Cream.

Thanks for the recommendations! need to go check out thei...

Thanks for the recommendations! need to go check out their product pages. I used Tatcha products before and loved the smells.

Hi @Fantasme!  I’m 57 and I’ve been using Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mLfor several years and I really like it. I don’t really have dark circles, but I think it’s helped brighten my under eye area. It also seems to have worked well on my wrinkles. Plus it’s very reasonably priced. I think it’s $38. I’ve also used SHISEIDO - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Creawirh good results but it is pricier. 

thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely check the...

thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely check them out! 🙂
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing