Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Eye cream help

any suggestions for a good eyecream especially one with spf for daytime? Thanks in advance! 

Re: Eye cream help

My personal favorite at the moment is the Algenist Complete Renewal Eye Balm. It has a thicker texture which I feel is better for the eye area. It also has some great ingredients. My recommendation would be to purchase it in a kit so you can try it before shelling out the $68 or $69 for the full size. I purchased the "Kiss and Wink" kit from Ulta and it has a lip balm and the eye cream. I hated the lip balm but use so little of the eye cream at a time that it will last me a while. The set was $25, so I would say give it a try ;-) Tatcha's eye cream is nice as well. I always put sunscreen on top of my eye cream during the day, so I usually don't go for one with SPF in it. Especially since the eye area can be more sensitive than the rest of the skin on your face and the chemicals in some sunscreens can cause adverse reactions. I hope this was insightful ;-)

Phil

Hi There,   I would recommend Clarins $28, DDF $50 and Mu...

Hi There,

I would recommend Clarins $28, DDF $50 and Murad $67 as some great choices with SPF.  These products offer great anti-aging benefits not to mention the vitamins and effective delivery systems they are created with.   The items are pictured below for your viewing pleasure, definitely worth looking into!

All Eyes on you!

Murad - Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15DDF - Protective Eye Cream SPF Plus with CoQ10Clarins - Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care SPF 30

Best,

Sheranda

Re: Hi There,   I would recommend Clarins $28, DDF $50 and Mu...

these are all great suggestions and thanks for the pics!

I love Ole Henriksen Total Truth Eye Creme spf 15.  It's...

I love Ole Henriksen Total Truth Eye Creme spf 15.  It's a thick creme so you "melt" it into your skin around your eyes.  Great anti aging benefits as well as spf protection.  A little goes a long way so it's a great value too.

I haven eye creamy Ole Henrikson but the SPF in it irrita...

I haven eye creamy Ole Henrikson but the SPF in it irritates my eyes. I have to be careful not to get in in my eyes. I generally use Cliniques repairewear,but there's no SPF. Sunglasses work well to avoid sun and squinting, and a face SPF.

Re: I haven eye creamy Ole Henrikson but the SPF in it irrita...

thanks! sounds like I need to visit my nearest sephora to try some of these out!

Hi Crewfan. I love Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15. It...

Hi Crewfan. I love Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15. It contains light diffusers to brighten you under eye area, hydrates and protects from future damage.

Murad - Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15

http://www.sephora.com/essential-c-eye-cream-spf-15-P12869?skuId=655084

Re: Hi Crewfan. I love Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15. It...

thanks keelybt! I love Murad products and I didn't think to check for an eye cream! I plan on trying your suggestion!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors