Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Eye Cream/Serum for Dry, puffy, dark cirlce eyes

my eyes have dark circles, puffiness and seems dry to me. I have acne prone skin. I was recommended Fresh Lotus eye serum, but haven't seen any results in the past month.  What eye cream/serum would you recommend for me?

Kinerase C8 Peptide Eye is a serum full of antiaging ingr...

Kinerase C8 Peptide Eye is a serum full of antiaging ingredients that banish puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.  You can read all about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263004&categoryId=B70

It is rather pricey, but it is very good and a bottle will lasts for months and months because it only takes such a small amount for each use.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

I would recommend Murad (depending on what concerns you m...

I would recommend Murad (depending on what concerns you most) renewing eye cream or lighten and brighten treatment!! Murad is totally the best and it really helps!!! Although it is expensive on bottle can last you a minimum of 3 months so they are worth it!!

Re: I would recommend Murad (depending on what concerns you m...

Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer and foundation for combo skin with some red blotchiness on my cheeks, fine lines around my eyes and forehead. I miss that dewey, radiant look of my yesteryears Smiley Sad Also..certain night creams seem to burn my eyes...Any suggestions would be most appreciated! Thanks!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors