cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Extremely Oily Skin

I have extremely oily skin, but still have wrinkles around my eyes and frown lines. I really need help with which products would be a good choice for me.

Re: Extremely Oily Skin

@Anonymous For anti-aging, retinol, AHA and antioxidants are excellent 🙂

RE: Extremely Oily Skin

Hi @Anonymous. It depends on what type of products you are looking for. I have combination, aging skin and I use a wide variety of products. As far as moisturizers go, I am currently alternating between The Ordinary’s moisturizer plus hyaluronic acid and Glow Recipe’s watermelon moisturizer. The former is a bit heavier but does not leave my skin oily and moisturizes really well. The latter has more of a gel-like consistency and is great for oily skin. It is also very hydrating. I tend to use TO moisturizer at night. I also like Farmacy’s honey potion and the Tatcha water cream as lightweight moisturizers for oily skin. As far as products that have anti-aging benefits, I have found that Vitamin C, Niacinamide, retinol, and polypeptides all have great anti-aging properties. I highly recommend The Ordinary line for anti-aging products. You can find many of the products here at Sephora or on The Ordinary’s website. I currently use TO Niacinamide plus Zinc and buffet plus copper serum. They also carry many different varieties of potent Vitamin C products. I haven’t tried them yet, but I’ve read many positive reviews about them. Lastly, a product with retinol has wonderful anti-aging benefits. I use Tretinoin (Retin-A). I have it prescribed for acne but it is also prescribed as an anti-aging treatment. I hope my recommendations help!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing