Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Dr Perricone Acyl-Glutathione Eye lid serum: Does it work?

Has anyone tried the Dr Perricone Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum? My dad has hooded eyes and im only 14 but I already have really hooded eyes and wrinkles and dryness that wont go a way, plus dark cirlcles. Does this actually LIFT the eye lids? What are its effects on wrinkles and drak circles, and moisture? Thanks!

Hey there Cassie FM,   I totally understand your concern,...

Hey there Cassie FM,

I totally understand your concern, I know and work with many woman who naturally have hooded lids. Often times this is brought on through heredity. 

Eye gels, and creams will provide you with moisture and prevent future damage. 

Given your young youthful age I would say to start off using something designed for your current skin type and age. 

If your heart is set on Dr. Perricon Acyl-Glutathione I would encourage you to try a sample and see if it works well with your skin.

Here are a few alternatives that will help with the dryness and help alleviate some of those fine lines that your seeing. 

ultimate-lift-eye-gel-P42344.jpg

Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel

hydra-life-pro-youth-sorbet-eye-creme-P259406.jpg

Dior Hydra Life eye creme

instant-depuffing-roll-on-gel-P276324.jpg

Sephora collection Instant depuffing eye gel

Best,

Gilbert S

Sephora PRO

Re: Hey there Cassie FM,   I totally understand your concern,...

Hi Gilbert S - I loved the answer that you gave CassieFM, you hate to see somebody so young using ingredients that aren't necessarily right for them or necessary yet, and spending that kind of money unnecessarily. However, I am a *Little* older than that and was wondering about the Dr Perricone ACYL-Glutathione Eyelid Serum. You know how hard it is to find products that are for eyelids and I do need something for the 'hooded' and general eyelid area concerns. What are your thoughts? I don't know if I can justify the cost of Perricone, and I'm good at justifying. You had mentioned to cassie the possibility of trying a sample, does Perricone usually do samples? Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hi.  I recently bought this after trying a sample and I m...

Hi.  I recently bought this after trying a sample and I must say I love it.  It is spendy, but about a quarter of a pump works for me.  It instantly lifts and tightens and the skin actually feels tight all day.  I do not know if this is something that will help the problem or just makes it look better and more lifted while you use it or if it lifts more over time.  I use it for undereye puffiness as well and it has worked great and I pair Skyn Icelandic eye cream over it for the dark circles.  My puffiness and circles are now gone after about three weeks of use and I only use the Perricone in the am.

Hi coolmom3 - I've been eyeing this product and am willin...

Hi coolmom3 - I've been eyeing this product and am willing to spend a bit more on something fhat really works, especially for that sensitive area. It's nearly impossible to find something like this. I also thought Skyn Icelandic sounded interesting and am impressed and encouraged that you have seen such wonderful results. I was wondering, can you tell me where you got a sample of the Perricone product? I think Perricone samples are hard to find. Places often say you can return things, but I'm the worst about returning. Glad this has worked so well for you, I know how annoying HES (Hooded Eye Syndrome) can be. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors