Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel Pads VS Philosophy's Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads

Checking to see if there is anyone out there who has used both of these products for at least a month plus. I am looking for new Retinol treatment to use at night. I am currently using Philosophy's Help Me and I haven't seen as much improvement as I thought I would. I have been using it for approx. 6 weeks now. I know that Dr. G's Peel Pads have quite a few additional ingredients than the Philosophy Pads, but then again they are about twice as expensive. I am willing to pay the difference if it is worth it, but if they are pretty much comparable in results then obviously I would want to save the extra $$. History: I am a 44 y/o women with good skin. I have always taken great care with my skin (stayed out of the sun, used sunscreen religiously, and have used top quality skincare products since my early 30s). I want my skin to stay this way... and believe the solution is to prevent instead of trying to repair. I do have a few wrinkles. I have those pesky 2 lines between my eyebrows (on the faint side) and am starting to show age around the outside corners of my eyes. I know that neither of these products will treat my eye wrinkles. I am still looking for the perfect eye cream. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I liked Philosophy's better. The other pads did nothing f...

I liked Philosophy's better. The other pads did nothing for my oily skin or acne.  My skin looked really nice when I used those, but they are pricey.  Philosophy does have sales from time to time on their website, so keep an eye out.

I have tried both peel pads and I honestly like Peter Tho...

I have tried both peel pads and I honestly like Peter Thomas Roth's Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads better than either one you mentioned.  They are convenient and easy to use, and these peel pads are formulated with alpha, beta, and gamma hydroxy acids (which act as exfoliators) and amino acids (the building blocks of peptides). The result is tighter pores, clearer skin and improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.  It leaves your skin softer, smoother, firmer and you can read more about the peel pads at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P196003&categoryId=B70

A great eye cream is Peter Thomas Roth's Un-Wrinkle Eye.  It is a little pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time and the results are worth the $ to me.  You can read about it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P184605&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing