Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Do you think Clarins is overpriced?

I _love_ the Clarins products for moisturizing. But I cannot BELIEVE the prices! Do you think it's worth it?

If you have a TJ Maxx around you stop by the beauty secti...

If you have a TJ Maxx around you stop by the beauty section because at my locations they always have at least a handful of Clarins skincare products for half the price of what Sephora sells them as. I've never tried their skincare(and I'm not interested) but I do have a eye shadow quad that I've been using everyday since I got it (and I still am). Its *exceptional* quality and I will use up all the colors. Its original price of the quad I have is $40 and its a tiny palette with just 4 shadows and a little applicator but my mom got it for me at TJ Maxx for 10 bucks. 

I think Clarins is on par with its competitors in terms o...

I think Clarins is on par with its competitors in terms of prices -- pretty standard for higher end beauty brands. It's definitely a good brand, and anything that works for you is (in my opinion) worth the investment.

It's a it on the expensive side, but I haven't tried it t...

It's a it on the expensive side, but I haven't tried it to tell whether it's worth it or not. IFC find a product u love, then it's worth it, esp if u cannot find a comparable one for u.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing