Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Dark circles

How do I get rid of dark circles or which products eliminate it? And no they’re not hereditary 

Re: Dark circles

@yazzy000 Hello there, I recommend incorporating some brightening products into your routine specifically ones targeted at the eye area. Origins Ginzing™ Vitamin C Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff and also the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL are some very good choices for helping brighten up the eye area. I would also recommend maybe an overnight mask so that your skincare can do some heavy lifting by keeping your eyes hydrated while you sleep such as the LANEIGE Eye Sleeping Mask 0.8 oz/ 25 mL 

I've also really enjoyed using some eye masks/patches in order to help give me a good boost before the day begins. Some recommendations for eye masks are: BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen-Infused Brightening Colloidal Silver Eye Masks 15 pairs and I've also enjoyed the masks from the Sephora Collection as a more affordable but still very solid option SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask I would recommend the Pomegranate or Cucumber version based on your needs. 

Hope this will be of some help 🙂

Re: Dark circles

@yazzy000 Figured I would add this because I just remembered that I updated the Origins Ginzing™ Vitamin C Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff to my current thread of ulta sales and this product is currently 50% off (one day only and online only) on the ULTA 21 days sale for $17 total in the case you are interesting in getting it.

For more information about the sale you can visit the thread ULTA: 21 Days (of Beauty) Sale Event Thread 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing