Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

48 yr old in search of the best product! Help!!!

Re: Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

I've got about 10 years on you ๐Ÿ™‚  I have terrible allergies and often have "allergy shiners."  I also have dark pigment in the skin (far darker than it should be for my fair complexion) around my eyes and on my lids.  I've been using Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector for about three weeks, and am beginning to notice a difference.  My husband also noticed, so something must be going on.  

I use a Kiehl's Facial Fuel depuffer for those days when my eyes are puffy.  A whisk on iether sign and they disappear before I can get the cap back on.

Re: Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

Hello Rosalinda48!

Dark Circles and puffy eyes can be a result of several things, like allergies, lack of sleep, heredity, and salt intake, but I'm sure you've already considered these things.

For puffiness I've found that Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smothing Eye Mask (I think that name needs to be a little longer!) works wonders, truly. They're expensive I tend to use them for either special occasions or when I've really overdosed on salt, but they do work. 

Additionally there's an eye cream from the Sulwhasoo brand, which Sephora doesn't carry at the moment. It's called Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream. It's also pricey but I've found that it does help with puffiness and is more everyday practical than the Shiseido eye mask.

For dark circles I think that Clinique's Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is one of the best on the market and relatively reasonably priced considering some of the others out there.

You could also check out Shiseido's White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream, which gets pretty good reviews here on Sephora.com. I have personally never tried it, however.

We always think we look puffier or darker under the eyes (or whatever) more than other people do though, so I'm sure it's not as "bad" as you think. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

Robin

Anonymous Insider

I've been using Lancome Effacernes Waterproof concealer for years now. I sometimes buy other brands but always go back to it. It doesn't settle in your creases or accentuate lines. For me it covers the best when I dab it, let it set and then distribute it with my finger. Good Luck!

Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

Lancer eye contour lifting cream has been amazing for me! I'm in my late 30s but have bad under eye crepeyness ๐Ÿ˜ž It's pricey but you do not need a full pump, just a tiny dab on the ring finger. I pat both ring fingers together then dab away!

RE: Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

The origins ginzing eye cream and Sunday Riley auto correct are the best for dark circles and puffiness. Origins has a peachy pink tint and luminosity in it so it reflects some light and color corrects darkness.

RE: Dark circles/Puffy Eyes Corrector๐Ÿค”. Any suggestions as to which works the best??

I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes and have tried many products. Paul Thomas Roth makes cucumber eye patches that work amazing and best to apply them In the morning before you get ready. I also like urban decay naked color corrector in peach with Laura Mercier concealer it works miracles.

I am a fan of Smashbox under eye primer.  It's working for me.  Also, I just started using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation and it is working extremely well on my eyes.  

I find it I make sure I moisturize, then primer, then color corrector, then concealer, it's not so bad for the lines etc. got to watch the amount of concealer used and apply with the ring finger no roving just dabbing. I got a sample of Bye Bye Under eye and it's great and long lasting and I use next to nothing

Iโ€™m having a similar problem!! Mine is crepey eyes, everything Iโ€™ve tried just accentuates my eye wrinkles ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing