Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Covering Up Colorloss

So, I found my first grey hairs this last week. . . IN MY EYEBROWS. Except they're not grey, they're STARK WHITE in the middle of my SUPER DARK and thick brows. It looks like my brows have holes in them now, unless you're up close, and then you can just tell that I'm lying about still being 29. >n< I've been advised to skip the brow pencil and go with a powder and small angled brush because it's easy to cover up the hair that way, but I'm unsure what kind of powder/brush combo to get. Do I just use an eyeshadow that matches my natural brow color? Do they make brow powder specifically for this? Would a gel/pomade be better for this task? Best brushes to use?? Please help me get back to pretending to be in my 20s.

Re: Covering Up Colorloss

I have the same problem @Osidia. I find that a “brow mascara “ that is very pigmented works best. Unfortunately it is a lot more than one hair in my case. Also I get my eyebrows tinted every time I get a hair color touch up. The best brow mascara is currently a part of Sephora Black Friday deals at the moment. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4 I am unable to post the link but I am able to post the link to the eyebrow gel.

Re: Covering Up Colorloss

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing