Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Concealer

Hi! I am 36 years old and my skin has dried out over the past few years. I am looking for a super nourishing/moisturizing concealer that adds moisture and conceals. Any suggestions?? I currently use the sephora concealer and like it, but I need more moisture. Or a super hydrating eye cream or face cream. I like glowing skin...

Re: Concealer

the Born this Way concealer by two faced is pretty good, it has coconut water in it so it won't dry your skin out anymore than it already is. Not actually sure how moisturizing it is though.

RE: Concealer

NARS creamy radiant or Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer

AmazingCosmetics concealer!

I haven't found a concealer that I find to be hydrating but I use shisedo's beneficence wrinkleresist 24 intensive eye cream and it has made a huge difference.

The RMS Uncoverup is awesome. It's medium coverage & buildable but is packed with coconut oil so it's moisturizing. My skin is super dry and I've never had a problem with this. Plus - one pot also lasts forever.

Hmm, I do like the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer for a more hydrating/glowy concealer. I know a lot of girls really like either the Glossier Stretch Concealer or the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer for that look, so you might try those! For a hydrating eye cream, my favorite is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. In terms of a hydrating face cream, I love regular Cerave or Drunk Elephant Lala Cream. Last time I had a Sephora makeover, the SA used Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Moisture Cushion, which I also liked. @Albosco

The bareminerals bareskin serum concealer is amazing for dry under eye area, really hydrating, good coverage and luminous glowy finish 🙂

Thank you so much for the feedback!!! I really appreciate it and am going to try one of your suggestions!!

Thank you so much!!! I love this group chat!! 

Maybe try the kat von d lock it concelar or the Clinique 2 in 1 foundation/ concelar

Re: RE: Concealer

Thank you!!

I like the Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme. It's doesn't dry my skin dry. It's creamy, blends nicely and looks natural. 

Thank you!!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing