Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Breastfeeding safe eye cream/serum?

Could anyone recommend a breastfeeding safe eye cream and/or serum? I’m looking for anti aging and something for the circles under my eyes. I know retinol are not safe, I’m having a hard time finding something effective without them.

Re: Breastfeeding safe eye cream/serum?

RE: Breastfeeding safe eye cream/serum?

I’d check out AMG Naturally. A R.D. formulates and creates these products.. medical grade, free of toxins and chemicals, gluten free, nongmo, vegan, CF, safe for all skin concerns and issues, even safe for people undergoing chemo! It’s packaging is even FREE of chemicals and toxins

It looks like you're trying pretty hard to sell this bran...

It looks like you're trying pretty hard to sell this brand 🤔

Re: It looks like you're trying pretty hard to sell this bran...

Indeed. All of @Tayyl 's reviews/comments have been promoting this brand. 😕

@shansbury take a look at the Ordinary's "The Buffet" (sold on Beautylish and very soon on Sephora) is safe to use while pregnant/breastfeeding and can be used in the eye area as well. With everything it's always best to check with your doctor first before using something. Hope this help 🙂

Retinol is not safe while breastfeeding, it’s one of the things both my OB and our pediatrician have warned me against. 

I’m not using anything right now, just face wash and moisturizer, I’d really like to add in an eye cream and or serum. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Breastfeeding safe eye cream/serum?

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing