Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best way to apply eye cream?

Is it better to dab, or to gently rub the product in?

RE: Best way to apply eye cream?

Use always ring finger I learned from my Mary Kay lady in high school hahaha its weakest hand on your finger so you won't be your own enemy at applying and removing products NEVER remove eye make up with harsh wipes they must be soft and sudsy or have an oil free or coconut oil w/e you choose and use your ring fingers to remove even the most stubborn of eye make up if your past 30s start now if you 16 START now!! 👁👁s will thank you for it

RE: Best way to apply eye cream?

The best way to use eye cream is to gently pat it in with your ring fingers. The ring finger gives the least amount of pressure, making it great for the delicate eye area.

Re: RE: Best way to apply eye cream?

@RoyaA I like that reasoning!

Re: Best way to apply eye cream?

Hi @greeneyedgirl107,

I like to take my eye cream, and warm warm it up a little bit with my ring fingers, and then lightly dab it from the outer corners to the inner corners until it's nicely absorbed. This will reduce tugging on the sensitive skin area which can cause fine lines, as well as assist with de-puffing the eye area. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

RE: Re: Best way to apply eye cream?

I find it works best to gently tap from inner corners of the eye to the outer corners

I apply this way as well. Never tug and rub the eue area!...

I apply this way as well. Never tug and rub the eue area! It makes me cringe when I see people rubbing eye cream or concealer

@NikkoBT Thanks so much!!!

You're very welcome! Although, this morning I was running late so I kinda just smeared it on and ran out the door lol. 

Cheers!
Nikko

@NikkoBT Just wanted to let you know that I've been applying my eye cream this way and it has worked so well!  Thanks again!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing