Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best serums for anti-aging and sensitive skin

• Hi everyone! Any recommendations for serums that are best for anti-aging and sensitive skin? To wear under moisturizer and foundation?

Sunday Riley is a bit expensive for me these days.

Thank you!

Re: Best serums for anti-aging and sensitive skin

Hi @LRC40Fab ! Which Sunday Riley product(s) were you using? We might be able to help you find a less expensive dupe. 

Broad spectrum sunscreen (minimum SPF 30) is the best preventative anti-aging skincare product on the market, worn whenever skin's exposed to sunlight, all year long, regardless of weather or season. Many "signs of aging" are caused by UV damage, including some wrinkles. Some sunscreens can even double as moisturizers if they contain at least one good moisturizing ingredient (shea butter, dimethicone, petrolatum, squalane, argan oil, etc.) Do you already use a sunscreen under your foundation? 

Aside from that, I don't wanna recommend products without knowing your current skincare routine. 🙂 

Re: Best serums for anti-aging and sensitive skin

@LRC40Fab I hope you get alot of reccomendations. What have you tried and what have you liked?

Me and my sensitive skin enjoy copper peptides for anti-aging benefits ( this one is a night time serum not to be mixed with retinol type products)

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has a great price point,  but always test somewhere like your inner wrist/behind your ear 48 hours before trying new products on your face.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing