Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best product for around eye lines?

B3FCBFD7-3573-4909-88EC-78700819B81D.jpeg

Hey All! 

UK National here but I visit the US every month and I am looking for the best around eye cream / serum / treatment for fine lines! 

Under the eye area I completely get that truly only Tear Trough Filler will completely solve the problem but there has to be something for the crows feet?

Ive tried many and not limited to the following:

Sunday Riley - 5 Stars 

Medik8 - C Tetra Eye 

Kiehls - Powerful Line Reducing Serum 

All great products but just wondered if I’m missing something on the market? 

Thank you in advance for any recommendations,

Jack! X 

Re: Best product for around eye lines?

I don't know if you're still looking for products, but I recently started using the eye serum from Verso (step 5) , which I got from another retailer.  It's absolutely delightful, so gentle and calming that I use it on my eyelids every night.  It hasn't been long enough to speak to long-term effects, but I do know my eye area is even brighter than before and seems a bit smoother.  I use a prescription retinoid for the rest of my face but cannot use it on sensitive eye skin.  I never worried much about it but after getting this product in the Holiday Edit from SkinStore, I wish I had tried it earlier.  It is pricey, but it takes very little so the tube should last a long time.

FWIW, based on your photo, you're doing a good job!

@JackMorgan92 I like to use eye products with retinol in them.  Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Triple Correction Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL can be used on the eyelids per the company and Beautypedia.  The problem is that they recently re-formulated the product, and I don't think it's getting rave reviews.

Another option is First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 oz/ 15 mL .  I use this on my upper eye area.

Because I'm an accustomed retinol user, I also use First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 mL under the eye and by the corners of my eyes.

I would start slowly if you are going to incorporate retinol.  Also, follow up with a facial oil like The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and a good moisturizer (I especially like Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, but there are less expensive ones out there).

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!  🙂

Thank you so so much for an amazing response. Will definitely check those products out on the weekend!!!! 

Jack 😀

@JackMorgan92 I just picked up Kiehl's Since 1851 Mini Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado b/c it was 50% off.  I don't necessarily use eye creams, b/c the rest of my skin care if petty decent - you don't "need" an eye cream per se.  But this one piqued my interest and was on sale...

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • B3FCBFD7-3573-4909-88EC-78700819B81D.jpeg
testing