Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best lightweight under eye concealer for mature skin? Prefer anti-aging ingredients included.

Looking for a light weight under eye concealer that won’t crease and sink into fine lines. Would prefer a product with anti-aging ingredients as well. Any recommendations?

Re: Best lightweight under eye concealer for mature skin? Prefer anti-aging ingredients included.

@renner11 my favorite is Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment, although it is a bit of a pain to apply, it is well worth it.  Plus, it lasts and lasts!

Re: Best lightweight under eye concealer for mature skin? Prefer anti-aging ingredients included.

Hey Pumpkin!!!  

All. Concealers. Crease. 

This is reality. They promise they don’t. (It’s. A. Lie) They make you think, “Oh, I’m just not using the right moisturizer. I need a beauty sponge. I’m using too much. I’m not using enough. I need a primer. I need a different primer. I haven’t found the right formula.”

They just want you to stay on the merry-go-round, buying, buying, buying. 

Personally, I just stopped. I switched to moisturizers with a hint of pigment and light reflective qualities and call it a day. I use sunscreen and sunglasses. 

But, if you must... really work on improving your application. Use MUCH less than you think you need and blend, blend, blend. Don’t bake. Don’t skip SPF. 

Good luck 🍀 

@renner11   I recently purchased #Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer, and I would say it definitely has skin care ingredients and feel to it.  And it definitely covered some veins I have very well!  One thing to be careful of though; the shades do not seem to match the Teint Idole foundation at all.  I bought the Ivory C110 foundation and the matching number of concealer, and the concealer was darker and a peach shade, not a light pink like the foundation.

I'm a big fan of Tarte's creaseless concealer - I do put it over my sunscreen, which is my daily moisturizer/primer (I use the Dennis Gross 50 spf with vitamin c) but I find a couple dabs and buffing with a concealer brush gives great coverage without making me look cakey or crepey.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing