Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best Primer For Wrinkles

Ain't aging grand? I told the young salesperson at Sephora I wanted a primer which would make me look like a fetus. I don't think they understood what I was saying, nor did they seem to appreciate my dry wit! Laughing...

Anyway, I'm seeing good reviews on Smashbox primer, but if anyone here has any fabulous go-to's they find even better, please let me know! 

RE: Best Primer For Wrinkles

I second Hangover Cure by Too Faced.

Re: Best Primer For Wrinkles

I have to say, while I'm not using it as a primer but rather for setting, I'm really loving Too Faced Hangover Rx 3 in 1. Gives me a dewy sort of finish 😊

@redpomegranate try coverfx anti aging primer. It smooths out wrinkles and creates a smooth canvas. I believe it supposedly has anti aging ingredients as well.

You guys!!! @redpomegranate @KemoLove, you aren’t supposed to be using that banned word!!!! (Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

Omg. I heard just yesterday! Un freaking believable. What world are we living in?! 

RE: Best Primer For Wrinkles

Lol!!!!!! I would recommend the Hourglass mineral veil. It doesn’t settle into fine lines and smoothes texture.

Re: RE: Best Primer For Wrinkles

I agree with the Hourglass Mineral Veil. 

@redpomegranate~ Oh my gosh, "fetus" made me laugh! If you ever find such a primer let me know a.s.a.p.! For mine, I usually switch between Smashbox photo finish and Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer in Smoothing Primer, Natural Finish. The latter being my favourite right now. Smashbox is great and I can throw it on easily, quickly (with light foundation) and be out the door. But, I only use it if I know I won't be out and about forever. It works great but somehow still allows my makeup to settle into fine lines after about  5 - 6 hours, especially in the summer. Make Up For Ever takes a little more time to spread and cover but it works exceptionally well for my skin (fair, combo). I don't ever find it settling into my lines. I continue to test other primers out there on a regular basis, but MUFE is my constant and never lets me down. Hope this opinion helps! Good luck in your search! ❤️

https://www.sephora.com/product/step-1-skin-equalizer-primer-P393965?skuId=1669167&icid2=products%20...

I am currently using and liking NARS Smooth & Protect Primer. I used to like The Present by Philosophy but it is no longer on the market and you had to let it dry 2 minutes. This one is very similar but denser and with SPF. You use just a tiny amount. With the SPF you do have to keep it away from your eyes.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing