Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best Concealer for dark circles

I recently received a sample of Kat von D concealer  and liked it very much just wondering if there is something recommended for dark circles for older skin I have normal fair skin with peach and yellow undertones 

RE: Best Concealer for dark circles

I actually really like the Maybelline age rewind concealer - it’s super creamy and provides nice coverage! As everyone suggested the NARS radiant is always a good choice as well

Re: Best Concealer for dark circles

Josie Maran Chubby concealer is amazing! It also has vitamin E so it treats dark circles and it contains Buckwheat good for puffiness too.  Texture is amazing!

It must be set with powder, but the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye is the best one I've found. It is emollient enough not to emphasize fine lines but is also not shiny (which I also find to emphasize lines/texture). The colors run light, so I'd advice swatching in-store. 

Anonymous Insider

I have had dark circles all of my life. Lately I have been using tarte creaseless concealer and I love it. I also use their BB cream. I tried IT cosmetics concealer & it didn't work well for me. I'm in my mid 40s, so that might be a factor. I need a truly creaseless concealer in that area, and tarte delivers. Start with a good moisturizer though or it will dry you out. Hope this helps!

Tarte Shape Tape and IT BB cream foundation. Just turned 40 and after 4 kids and no time for me, I'm learning as I go! I have a whole room of makeup I've tried until I found these! Best of luck ❤

@happygrammy I agree with @helpmelooknice - Tarte Shape Tape is amazing!   The only down side is that it is not carried at Sephora so you have to buy it from Ulta or Tarte.   Good luck!  💗

RE: Best Concealer for dark circles

Also a lover of the Nars creamy concealer, but I found my biggest impact was using the nars colour correcting concealer in peach shade. BAM! (And I have raccoon eyes of death 💀 so that's impressive)

Re: RE: Best Concealer for dark circles

I love Nars! definitely recommend. Doesn't look flaky or cakey as well. Good coverage but the texture is not heavy at all. 

Hi Happygrammy, I love the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It covers well, brightens and does not settle into my fine lines.

Anonymous Insider

I'm officially adding NARS creamy concealer to my loves. Thanks everybody!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing