Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best Compliments Today

My day started off great when I popped into a convenience store to buy a lotto ticket..you have to be 18 where I live to buy tickets. The guy at the counter asked for my ID...I looked behind me...no one else there..."me?!...I'm 33" He still insisted on my ID lol. Then I popped into Sephora to use my $25 coupon and the sales girl in skincare was asking me what I WAS USING cause my skin looked so good 😃. I don't have these days often but I thought why not celebrate it!

Re: Best Compliments Today

A co-worker of mine stopped me to tell me that my hair looked like a Pantene commercial today.  I was so happy!  

RE: Best Compliments Today

@GG84 Those are the best days! I give all my thanks to my mom. She’s not here anymore but when she was in her 40’s she still looked like she was 30. Well, her and Sunday Riley. Lol. You’re stunning! ❤️❤️❤️

@darlyndar your new pic is stunning lady! My mom is 60 an...

@darlyndar your new pic is stunning lady! My mom is 60 and is a Sephora junkie. During the Rouge sale she called me from a cruise ship to give me a list of things to pick up for her 😃 that's dedication. We were taught well. Good genes run in the family!

@darlyndar lol@why dont you just work there. I would go b...

@darlyndar lol@why dont you just work there. I would go bankrupt if I worked there. I have no self control, I need things and I need them now! Literally only when it comes to skincare though. My mom picked up this new contraption called Nuface. I'm sure you have it at Sephora US. I can't wait to go to her place and try it 😏

Re: @darlyndar lol@why dont you just work there. I would go b...

@GG84 Oh no. Lol. I don’t have that kind of patience for grown adults. And your mom got a Nuface!?!?! I’m jealous!!! I literally want to upgrade to the Clarisonic Smart Profile just for the massaging attachment! Pleeeeeease let me know how your mom likes it and if you like it too! And let me know when you get those facial cloths. I’m super excited to hear about it! Lol

Re: @darlyndar your new pic is stunning lady! My mom is 60 an...

@GG84 I love her already! I’ve put myself on a no-buy until the new year. 😫😫😫 But I officially turn 37 on the 17th so I’m hoping my kids and husband have gotten the hint to get me a gift card. Lol. I’m on this platform while they watch boy stuff on the TV. My kids are always like, “Mom. Why don’t you just work there?” 😂

Re: @darlyndar your new pic is stunning lady! My mom is 60 an...

@GG84 And congrats on leveling up! I just noticed I did too! 

Those days are great! The other day a girl at work though...

Those days are great! The other day a girl at work thought I wasn't even 30 yet, I'm 36! Gave me a great confidence boost. So just wondering, what DO you use?

RE: Best Compliments Today

That’s so awesome!😃
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing