Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Any recommendations for “angry 11” wrinkles

Trying to prevent them from getting deeper or make it look less noticeable

RE: Any recommendations for “angry 11” wrinkles

Had the same issue with the addition of 3 deep lines across my forehead. I was very self conscious about these at age 39. I tried a ton of serums and had very little benefit ( no doubt got me to rouge status x2 lol) then I bit the bullet and got botox from a plastic surgeon and poof their gone and my forehead looks like I am 16. BEST THING I EVER DID. I am skin care obsessed but they are limited on what they can do.

Re: Any recommendations for “angry 11” wrinkles

@Sochill I agree with @chellebabyblue, you want a retinol of some kind. I haven't tried the Ordinary ones but it makes sense if you don't want to break the bank. My absolute favorite ones are the Skinmedica ones because you can start off with a low strength of .25 and work your way up to higher strengths. An authorized retailer of Skinmedica is Dermstore, and I believe you can get a coupon code for their site by signing up for their emails.

Re: Any recommendations for “angry 11” wrinkles

Thank you. I think I'm going to try the ordinary retinol first and then its not working ill try the other product! 

Any recommendations for “angry 11” wrinkles

the ordinary retinoid 2% is a great intro to retinol and works very well for many. I've used retinol in many forms from 100.00 down to 9.00 and with the ordinary brand, you only stand to lose 9 if it doesn't work for you. results aren't overnight but retinol is proven to smooth and prevent wrinkles. a great high end brand is skinmedica but that is only sold at dermatologist offices. best of luck
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing