Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Anti-aging eye cream for 25 years old ?

Hi ladies! I really need some help and what to start taking care of my under eye area but a lot of cream are for “momentary “ effects ... does anyone know any eye cream that I can use for long term and before going bed? Thanks!

RE: Anti-aging eye cream for 25 years old ?

I believe you young people call them “receipts”, so I am showing mine to begin with. I am 41. That picture is from the “how old” site that uses AI to calculate your age. I have no crow’s feet or wrinkles around myeyes for several reasons. First and foremost, you need SPF. Can’t stress that enough. I have a skin condition that had me using SPF since my teens, so I was an early adopter. I have been using Origins. I use the one with SPF during the day, A Perfect World. Then Eye Doctor at night.Also, I refresh the SPF when I am out and about during the day, and whenI leave work with SuperGoop’s setting spray. I also wear sunglasses year round. I started getting Botox twice a year when I hit 30 as a preventative. Worth. Every. Penny. Remember... this only stops the deep wrinkles, not fine lines and such. That’s mostly from sun damage and time. Other things... Don’t smoke. Don’t be around smokers. Limit alcohol. Remember, your eyes are sitting in the hollow sockets of your skull. They don’t have as much underlying tissue beneath them, so that skin is going to sink and sag more than the surrounding areas as the supporting connective tissue ages. It’s inevitable. Accept it. But the bonus of protecting yourself from the sun is reduced risk of certain cancers, as well as cataracts. Also, start saving more for retirement and buy long term care insurance.

Re: Anti-aging eye cream for 25 years old ?

I'm 26 and have also started on the anti aging eye cream train (really started to help with darkness but a lot of the ones I like have the two tie in together). So far I've been loving the ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff and the Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL(which can be used by itself but it's safe for undereye and I LOVE it there) or the Dr. Barbara Sturm Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing