Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers
|

Anti-Aging cleaners and Eye Creams for Fine lines and

I am 32 ytears old and I would like to start now to save my skin from aging as much as possible.  I am Looking for an Anti-Aging cleanser and moisturizer for tightening and minimizing lines on my face..  I Have sensitive skin and I am starting to get lines on my cheeks and forehead.

I would also like something for around my eyes and underneath the eyes to minimize lines and my dark circles.  I currently use Dr. Brandts eye cream and I love it, but if you know of something that may be better I am always up for hearing about it Smiley Happy 

Thank you,

Hello,    I just wanted to add that I really like Diana's...

Hello, 

I just wanted to add that I really like Diana's recommendations and couldn't agree more. These are some great products that not only give amazing results but are client and Sephora cast favorites. I hope you give them a try so you can see for yourself how amazing your skin will be =) 

Erik 

Sephora PRO

Hi dzlovessephora!   Good for you starting the anti-aging...

Hi dzlovessephora!

Good for you starting the anti-aging routine early! Smiley Happy This is the best way to prevent fine lines,wrinkles and other factors of the skin that come with age. For a cleanser, use a lightweight gentle cleanser that will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and buildup while firming and tightening the skin. 

Try the Bliss The Youth As We Know It Anti Aging Cleanser that works in 5 steps to treat the skin. 1. remove dirt and debris 2. brighten 3. bind moisture to the skin and 4. boost oxygen circulation and 5. protect the collagen and elasticity in your skin currently. 

The Youth As We Know It™ Anti-Aging Cleanser

You may also like the super popular Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Cleansing Gel which is a light gel (great for oily skin types) and contains Glycolic and Salicylic acids to promote cellular turnover and renewal and brighten the complexion. Lines and wrinkles are plumped up and refined while your skin is left clear of debris and bacteria. 

Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

For an eye cream, try the new Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream which is smoothing and hydrating to the delicate and fragile eye area. This cream helps with lines, wrinkles,crow's feet, loss of firmness, dry skin and dark circles. Basically, its a fabulous all in one treatment for your eyes in a gentle, soothing formulation. Smiley Happy

Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors