Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Anti Aging Eye Cream

I'm looking for a great anti-aging eye cream that is not insanely overpriced. I've been using La Mer and love it, but at $215 a jar it's insanely over-priced. I need suggestions for great alternative. I want it less than $100 a jar. Any suggestions? I have sensitive skin that is in good shape and I want to do as much preventative care with eye cream. All suggestions are needed!  Thanks!

Re: Anti Aging Eye Cream

Ugh, don't use Le Mer,  Please do your research.  It's so old fashioned and  it's probably the biggest rip off out there.  Read objective reviews of products on beautypedia.com.  You don't need a special cream for your eyes, you can use the exact same moisturizer/serum you use on your face.  Eye cream is often the same exact thing but in a smaller bottle and for far more money.  The only product the FDA has approved for wrinkles is Retin A or Renova.  Use either of those products under your eyes/on eye lids followed by the moisturizer you use on your face.  

@MidnightDreamer   The best preventative care for aging around the eyes is vigilant use of  sunscreen.  ;). 

SR just got popped by the FTC for posting fake reviews! They sent out emails to employees with a link to a free VPN and instructions to write at least 3 reviews on their products. Even went so far as how to word those reviews and how to put down reviews from other, real people who did not have positive things to say about their products!!

@MidnightDreamer  I really like

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complexโ„ข Firming Eye Serum

Hi @MidnightDreamer,

I recommend the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complexโ„ข Firming Eye Serum.

An eye serum is great for anti aging. 

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Anti Aging Eye Cream

Ole henriksen banana bright eye cream is fantastic!

RE: Anti Aging Eye Cream

I just got this and am hoping it is as good as it sounds!

I really like two products 

Drunk Elephant C-Tangoโ„ข Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

and

LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask

I use the DE product during the day and night. Every other night, I use the eye sleeping mask. 

@SportyGirly125 , i used to love that eye cream, but they just came out with a new version, and it's not as thick ๐Ÿ˜ž have you tried it yet?

@ABC345 No sorry I havenโ€™t. My go to eye cream is Tatcha ageless revitalizing eye cream 

How thick is Tatcha?  @SportyGirly125 

@ABC345 Itโ€™s pretty thick. 

Anonymous Insider

@MidnightDreamer I agree with @SportyGirly125's recommendation. This has been a HG in my evening routine for years. I've recently started layering the AMOREPACIFIC - Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essenceunderneath it and have been loving the combination.

RE: Re: Anti Aging Eye Cream

I am using that one and it is truly awesome!! ๐Ÿคฉ

RE: Re: Anti Aging Eye Cream

Thank you for the recommendation. I think I will give it a try!
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing