Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Anti Aging Body Care

This is a conversation to talk about how to keep our body skin looking youthful and healthy! I am OBSESSED with body care products to prevent aging just a much as I am for anti-aging face products!

This routine was inspired by the models I get to work with on set. I always ask them how they take care of their skin on their bodies and here are their secrets!

My anti-aging body care routine (twice a week):

First, I begin by using the SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush on dry skin before my shower concentrating on my elbows and knees or anywhere ele that needs some extra firming.

Second, I cleanse my body withSEED PHYTONUTRIENTS - Body Cleanser.

Next, while in the shower, I use a scrub that promotes elasticity and firming like CAUDALIE - Crushed Cabernet Scrub. It is divine! If I have the bumps on my arms, I will target them with the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 8 oz/ 226 g. This scrub is powerful and effective at smoothing my areas of concern.

After I am finished with my shower and before I dry off I use Clarins Tonic Body Firming & Toning Treatment Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL. The water on my skin allows for a smoother application. I massage it in completely and then gently dry off with a soft towel.

If I decide to take a bath instead of shower, I use fresh Rice Sake Bath 13.5 oz/ 400 mL for a beautiful detox and relaxing spa experience.

I hope this helps!!!

~ Amy Sephora PRO

Re: Anti Aging Body Care

Love, love, loooove the SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush @ProAmy! <333 I picked one up on vacation about this time last year and have been repurchasing and gifting it ever since. Other body care products I love rotating through include:

FRESH - Brown Sugar Body Polish Exfoliator

Kiehl's Since 1851 Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter 8 oz/ 226 g

L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil 3 oz/ 98.9 mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hand Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Foot Mask

Exfoliating peel foot mask ~ 2-3x per year

Dr. Jart Ceramidin Body Butter (the Body Oil is also nice)

I'm interested in trying the new Drunk Elephant body care products as well - Drunk Elephant Sili™ Body Lotion 8.0 oz/ 240 mL and Drunk Elephant Kamili™ Cream Body Cleanser 8.0 oz/ 240 mL

@ProAmy I love REN CLEAN SKINCARE - AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum

KOPARI - Coconut Melt

Moroccanoil Night Body Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

CAUDALIE - Crushed Cabernet Scrub

CAUDALIE - Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub

L'Occitane Smoothing and Firming Almond Supple Skin Body Oil

YASSSSS to all of this!!!!! I need to check out a few suggestions you gave! Thanks!!!

@ProAmy great suggestions!  I personally love the LANCER SKINCARE - The Method: Body Nourish on my legs and feet.  The glycolic acid in it actually got rid of some small scars that I'd had  on my legs for over a decade.

RE: Re: Anti Aging Body Care

Ohhhh! I’ll need to try that one! Thanks! Have you tried the Skinfix Resurface AHA Renewing Cream, yet???? HEAVEN!!!

Re: RE: Re: Anti Aging Body Care

@ProAmy , I haven't tried this one yet.  Skinfix sounds great!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing