Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Airbrush Flawless Foundation and Magic Cream

So I’ve been dying to try out Charlotte Tilbury’s products for some time. All the advertising, posts and recommendations from people in makeup made it seem like it’s completely worth it. So far…..I’ll have to agree. #Charlotte’s Magic Cream is as the name states…..MAGIC!!!! I just sampled it on the soft part of my thumb (which was very dry) and in a matter of a second, it was as smooth as a newborn baby with the skin to match. If you want younger looking skin in a snap? This is the product. The #Aurbrush Flawless Foundation paired with it is priceless. The color I received was a bit off, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed. 1 suggestion…. You don’t need a lot. Just a dab will do ya, but that dab smooths out and covers very well. It’s definitely a full coverage foundation. My biggest issue with the products is really the price point. As I mentioned in the beginning I’ve been dying to try her products, but I wasn’t dying to spend the money. If you choose to try these products and concerned about the cost, buy it and save it for date nights and special occasions. The times when you really want to look young and perfect. Your photos will show you how worth it, it was. 

Re: Airbrush Flawless Foundation and Magic Cream

Thank you for your reviews @zippie0137 ! Please make sure you post under the product pages as well so that shoppers can easily read your review as they are browsing the site: 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing