Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Aging skin

I have noticed my skin is starting to sag. Help!! What products really work for sagging skin and to add luminous back into my skin?

Re: Aging skin

Aloha!!  I'm happy to recommend a few products/brands that have really worked for me.  My skin type is combo/dehydrated/confused and dry at times  (see...it's a lil' crazy).  Sooo....my fave brands to do all of the things you mentioned are:

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

These were a game changer for my skin!  They resurfaced and evened out my skin tone and gave it back the glow it was missing!  They are strong, so if you're not used to acids I recommend starting with the regular strength version!

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Anti-Aging Moisturizer

This is a rock star product for aging skin!  I find that it not only moisturizes my skin, but I can see a visible differences in luminosity and fine lines!

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml

Another all-star for resurfacing and giving a FANTASTIC glow!  I use this one at night in combo with the next rockstar product:

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Retinoid Night Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL

This is a retinol-like (conversion) product that helps with skin turnover, fine lines and wrinkles and gives your skin that youthful glow back!

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Peptide 21™ Lift & Firm Moisturizer

This is a new find for me and I am loving it!  Not too heavy and just the perfect amount of moisture with mega peptides to help with skin elasticity!  

Hope this helps you get started!

Aloha!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing