Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Age Spots on cheeks

How to remove age spots on cheeks?

Re: Age Spots on cheeks

Hey Pumpkin!  Lots of things can help with “age spots.”  You can help your skin turnover more quickly, and cycle through by using retin-A products.  Niacinamide in a serum can help. Exfoliating acids are another approach. Dr. Jart makes a targeted patch/mask Dr. Jart+ Focuspot™ Micro Tip™ Patches Dark Spot which I’ve found to be pretty effective if you are patient (two hours you have to wear it.). After you get these under control, you’ll want to prevent them, and you need to start upping your SPF game.  I really like the spray from Supergoop, #Supergoop! Supergoop! X Rebecca Taylor SPF, In Bloom Kit for refreshing protection over makeup.  And you need a good Vitamin C serum.  Vitamin C is an antioxidant your skin needs to help prevent further damage.  I like Sunday Riley Sunday Riley Pro Vitamins - Vitamin C Bestsellers .  Good Luck 🍀 

@VegForLife  Hello. I use 2 products but they aren't sold by Sephora. Are we allowed to suggest items not sold by Sephora? 

@VegForLife Have you tried laser treatments?  That has helped my Mom a lot with her dark spots.

no, I have not yet.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing