Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Age: 22 Concern: Protecting neck from aging and lines. Age appropriate product suggestions?

I am 22 years old and want to take preventative measures in protecting my neck from aging. I have a few faint lines already and would like to start treating and firming my neck. What are some good products for someone my age to start with?

Tags:

After washing your face & neck, I recommend applying...

After washing your face & neck, I recommend applying the original Olay Complete moisturizer directly to your face & neck area in an upward motion. That stuff has been around for ages and is proven to deliver results. When selecting moisturizer you should definitely reach for a product that has a reputation and I think the name "Olay" alone speaks for itself..Hope this helps.

When I wash my face, I wash my neck too. I also use an ex...

When I wash my face, I wash my neck too. I also use an exfoliator on a daily basis, and always include my neck.

I love skincare. I like anti aging ingredients like AHAs, retinols, vitamins, minerals etc. I think they are a beauty miracle, and work wonders!

I use the same anti-aging  products on my neck that I do...

I use the same anti-aging  products on my neck that I do on my face.  (Don't forget your chest too!)  I'm currently using Dior's XP line and One Serum in the evening and Hydralife (has SPF - very important) during the day and I really like them.  I'm still prone to occassional breakouts and I haven't had any problems with this line at all. 

However if you want to use something specifically made for your neck, you can just search "neck" and about a dozen neck treatment products will pop up.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing