Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Advice for mature skin

Now that I am in my late 40s makeup actually makes me look older. What is the best primer, concealer and foundation for minimizing wrinkles

Re: Advice for mature skin

@SusanEl   I know what you mean.  I recently went through all of my makeup, and got rid of quite a bit because it doesn't work for me anymore.  I'm tending towards a little bit brighter lip shades, lighter eye shadows in a satin formula for a little glow, more highlighters, less eyeliner.

I think Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold is a great primer.  It's very smoothing, and perks up my complexion.

I also like #Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat High Cover Radiant Under-Eye Concealer. I like that it has reflective qualities and is thin enough to apply easily.

As far as foundation goes, I'm an Armani girl.  I like both the #Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and the Power Fabric Foundation (this one has more coverage.)

Wonderful- thank you so much for your advice! I’m heading to Sephora later today and will have to check these out!

I suggest to look at the Almay foundations, the one in a regular glass bottle is great.

The Almay powders are good too.

Almay is for sensitive and aging skin. They are in Walmart.

Primer to me is a good moisturizer. Primers never really worked for me, moisturizers have been perfect. Its time you try simpler things, you could be suprised 😉

I dont use concealer so i have nothing to suggest there.

Another thing i will suggest is the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless powder. It smooths everything. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing