Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
Anonymous Insider

19 year old boy beginning anti aging routine

Hi everyone! My name is Tyler and I'm 19 years old and a guy. I am hoping that someone will please be able to help me find an anti aging routine with products that are clean by Sephora and paraben free. I'm new to this so I need to find a complete anti aging skincare routine that's all natural please.. I also have combination skin.. I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me

Re: 19 year old boy beginning anti aging routine

@Anonymous

The single most important thing you can do is sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. Every day, rain or shine, SPF30 or better.

Please also keep in mind that natural does not equal better or safer in any way. "Natural" products can be loaded with undesirable ingredients like alcohol and sensitizing fragrant oils that do more harm than good. I'd really suggest doing a little reading on ingredients...arming yourself with knowledge is a powerful tool in any skincare arsenal.

Good luck!

Re: 19 year old boy beginning anti aging routine

Hi @pascarellat4,

I recommend checking out Youth To The People Cleanser + Cream Youth Duo Mini, as it is a great duo to start off with.  It comes with a travel size cleanser and cream and both are 100% vegan and parabens free.  

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph S. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing