Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

what does the ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% do?

I wanna know a few of your guys' experiences with this product because I'm not sure if this product is worth by 5$. What benefits are there? Do you really get clear skin in a few months? (i have combo skin and I'm not sure if it gets rid of closed comedones)

Re: what does the ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% do?

I have light pink scaring on my cheeks. I use this maybe every other day. Once a week when I started. I am having a mini purge but my previous really deep semi cystic breakouts have actually risen to the top. Of course DONT POP. But if you can’t help it then wash and triple antibiotic dab on top. My dryness is an issue but I find that my cheeks are becoming softer. I use a gel moisturizer afterwards and I’ve seen some good success. 

i have acne scars in my cheeks from wearing a mask all the time last year and this really helped lighten them. i double cleanse and use this before using a benzoyl peroxide cream and the Dr. Dennis Gross moisturizer. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL 

I really like this when I used mine (I unfortunately dropped it on the floor and haven’t gotten a new one).  In the beginning your skin will go through a little purge before clearing up and I also noticed my skin didn’t get as oily either. This was one of my favorite products from The Ordinary.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing