Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

what cleanser should i use with the clarasonic? i have dry skin and moderate acne.

i have been using the ddf scrub with benzoyl peroxide and it has helpt keep me acne somewhat under control but im getting the clarasonic for chirstmas and i can't use the scrub with it for that woulr be to abrassive, so im in need a good cleanser to help with acne and wont dry out my skin, a recomended skin care regimin would also be ideal, cleanser, toner, mouisturizer (night time and day time)

Tags:

I use cetaphil gentle cleanser because it doesn't dry out...

I use cetaphil gentle cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin or make my breakouts worse, like purity did.

Using Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser with your...

Using Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser with your Clarisonic is a good suggestion.  Actually, there any many creamy and gel-based cleansers you can use...as long as they don't contain any abrasives.  When I hear "acne prone" I always wonder in what place on your face the breakouts occur?  What else is coming into contact in that area of your face?  Be mindful of the ingredients in your makeup products and hair care / styling products.  Change your pillow case every night and stop using fabric softener (liquid AND dryer sheets) when washing / drying pillow cases, sheets and towels.

I really like using Purity by Philosophy with my Clarison...

I really like using Purity by Philosophy with my Clarisonic. It's really great for taking off all of my makeup and not leaving my skin overly stripped. It also foams up well with the Clarisonic.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing