Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

skincare routine recommendation!

Hi everyone! I’m looking for skin care products for my acne prone skin. I have combination and sensitive skin. Some acne treatments are too harsh on my skin so I’m looking for something mild, but works well.

Some products I’ve been looking at are

Murad and Kate Somerville’s acne care line. I’ve also heard good reviews about the U.F.O Ultra Clarifying Face Oil.

Please let me know if you have used any of the products I mentioned, how it worked for you, and if you have any recommendations!

Re: skincare routine recommendation!

Nothing has helped me with my acne as much as Differin did. I started my skincare journey with just Differin and a good moisturizer/cleanser and have built from there depending on what I felt my skin needed. There is definitely a period of purging and building but it is 100% worth it at the end. I have sensitive skin but it is gentle enough for me to use every day after easing in to it. 

I’ve tried some of Kate Somerville’s products and they are effective but too harsh for me. What types of products are you looking for? Cleanser? Serum? For a cleanser I would recommend the The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 5 oz / 150 ml  to start easing in to acids. Then a leave-on when you are ready, like Paula's Choice Mini Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing