Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

scarring

hello, i am younger and i have had really bad acne for the past 2 years and recently i broke out again and its left some scars that are very noticable, any products that are cheaper that help ?

Re: scarring

What kind of scar is it? If it’s red spots then perhaps an azelaic acid will help. Otherwise, if it’s dark marks then I would recommend the Inkey List Tranexamic acid treatment, it really helped me with my dark spots. I would continue wearing a sunscreen everyday to prevent the marks from getting darker and maybe even look into a vitamin c (the inkey list has a good one!).

Re: scarring

@alysdancer09 I would look into both some Niacinamide products like The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  or The INKEY List SuperSolutions 20% Niacinamide Serum 1 oz / 30 mL if you're looking for something more affordable but also a good Vitamin C and you have a LOT of options there.  For a less expensive vitamin C you might look into the Timeless brand (which actually isn't sold at Sephora but you CAN get it at Target or Amazon) and a lot of people really like that one.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing