Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

new oil for 1st step in double cleansing?

I recently finished my first bottle of Kiehls Midnight Recovery oil cleanser, and i follow with Drunk Elephant Pekee bar as the second step in my double cleanse at night. I like Kiehls but am thinking of switching it up to see what else is out there. What are your fave first step oil cleansers that help with breakouts? I don’t wear make up most days so it doesn’t need to be a super intense or effective makeup remover, although pretty good for the days I do is preferred. And it doesn’t have to be from Sephora.

Re: new oil for 1st step in double cleansing?

I've only used Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

I've had nothing but great results from it.  It comes in a miniature 1 oz. size for you to try out several times before you commit to the larger size.  Let us know what you decide. 

Cheers!

Jim

Hi @lindsayhotrod ,

I also love the Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 5.1 oz/ 150 mL It is great for breaking down makeup, SPF, and oils from the day. My other favorite is BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil, I find this to be very soothing and calming for my skin. 

Best regards,

Laurie

@lindsayhotrod - another vote for the Tatcha cleansing oil.  

new oil for 1st step in double cleansing?

I really like the CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL, and I just learned they have a cleansing oil too. The balm doesn't break me out and it's currently my favorite makeup remover, but if you're set on an oil, I'd give the CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 6.7 oz/ 200 mLa try.

Hi @lindsayhotrod,

If you're looking for something that will really deep cleanse your skin, I recommend the Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing