Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

moisturizer that will lighten up acne scars.

is there an oil-free moisturizer that will make my skin soft with spf AND help with my acne scars? like help it fade and look brighter?

i have oily skin but its been kinda flaky.

i need one that is oil-free and good enough to use all year long without the greasiness. and of course with spf!

thanks

~

Clinique Even Better Clinical Skin Tone Corrector! This i...

Clinique Even Better Clinical Skin Tone Corrector! This is the only Clinique product that I don't think is complete and utter garbage-- in fact it's the opposite. It TRULY works. I had a really dark cast on my chin area from acne scars, and un even, dull-looking skin in general. Within two weeks, I saw a difference!!! I went through an entire bottle, and just went out and got another one because it is, in fact, gentle enough for prolonged use. Plus, it acted as a perfect amount of moisture for my combination skin-- I don't think it's advertised as a moisturiser, but I eliminated my need for one. It feels silky and smooth on skin-- sinks right in, not at all oily or tacky, so feel free to use it at night AND in the morning before makeup. Seriously, this stuff is one of those rare products that actually DOES WHAT IT SAYS! I really hope you give it a try and it works for ya! But def get it from a Sephora, because with the $50 price tag, it's nice to have the option to return it without any hassle. But I don't think you'll be disappointed 🙂 Good luck!

I would look for something with retinol in it for the acn...

I would look for something with retinol in it for the acne scars. Murad makes a moisturizer with retinol, skin perfecting lotion but I don't know if it has SPF.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing