Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

face oils for acne prone skin?!

Hello all! Recently I ran out of my face oil I have been using for the past year maybe and I love that its made locally but I have heard great things about Kiehls midnight recovery oil and Ordinary face oils. Has anyone tried both of these? What are your thoughts? I love moisturizing and taking care of my skin but I don't want to wake up greasy or clogged up. I want my acne scars to heal and to prevent further breakouts 🙂

Re: face oils for acne prone skin?!

Hi @Marleynna,

If you have acne prone skin, I highly recommend the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

It has blue tansy with has anti-bacterial properties and Kukui Nut Oil which helps with oil production in the skin. 

I also really love The Ordinary Rosehip Seed Oil. I use it at night as the last step in my skincare routine. It's very hydrating and nourishing on the skin. I also use it as an eye oil.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: Re: face oils for acne prone skin?!

I also love TO’s Rose Hip oil. (I really love their whole line!) I was thinking of using Herbivore’s blue oil for evening but I wanted something stronger, so I use Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleep Oil and it’s very effective at calming & has retinoids so it’s multi-purpose.

Re: face oils for acne prone skin?!

I've heard good things about that oil and loved the sample I got, but don't want to spend that much on a face oil (yet). Im thinking about purchasing the Ordinary rose hip one! Thanks Penelope 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing